fabricsnob

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

poor baby

forgive my self-indulgence here. I've just saved them up over the last 6 months. Poor Baby.

guy 1 lives in CO and wasn't going to stick anyway. Poor Baby. His eyes twinkled and he laughed a lot. His unique view of life made me laugh and smile and think of things a bit differently. Poor Baby.
guy 2 is a good listener, creative, intense, and treated me with respect. Poor Baby. He has laugh lines and and adventurous spirit. Poor Baby. There's so much more. sigh. POOR BABY.
guy 3 is funny and intelligent. He is talented and outgoing. Poor baby. (He said he really liked me but didn't do anything about it. Poor Baby.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Who's the poor baby? You or the guys?

7:56 AM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Me.

The idea is to give yourself a little while for self-pity and then be done with it. Usually a group of friends does this for you, but I decided to blog mine.
The original "poor baby" is here:
http://www.jennycrusie.com/books/fakingit.php
(I'm not an uber blogger like you and TF so I don't know how to do fancy stuff.)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home