fabricsnob

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My introduction to The Ramones

was during the tv show on MTV called "My So-Called Life". Even in my sheltered CofC existance, I identified with Angela. I fell for Jordan just like she did. I rolled my eyes when my mother said Angela should like Brian as he was clearly the better of the 2. But I never liked Brian either. He felt unformed and spineless somehow. But Jordan was beautiful. He sang "I wanna be sedated" in this husky voice and I was his. Ok, I was his before the song, but that did it for me. I went out and bought Mania as soon as I figured out who and what the song was. Joey Ramone sounds nothing like Jordan but I loved the Ramones from then on as well.

Good news provided from TiffSniff is My So-Called Life will soon be released on DVD.
Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home