fabricsnob

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

High Fidelity

Have you ever felt as though part of your real life was taken out of a movie script?

I saw the 1st boyfriend last night. It was..... strange. I'm glad I went and I'm glad I listened.

God continues to show me His power and love in places I wouldn't expect to find them.

Thank you to all of you who have been in prayer for me about this particular situation. It was hard. It's still difficult to absorb all I heard. I feel more peaceful now. And I have questions for myself.

It's not a perfect comparison, but like the main character of High Fidelity I feel I have spoken with my top 10 (well, not 10, but you know) and that there is peace between me and each of them. It feels good, on the whole, but not without consequences.

If you are interested: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0146882/ which is a rather credible movie of the book by Nick Hornby http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/minisites/nickhornby/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home