rain, Jack Johnson, and photos
I'm listening to my favorite Jack Johnson (and friends) song "Girl I Wanna Lay You Down" and it never fails to make me smile. Especially the line "cause you're smooth and creamy; like peanut butter". I have it on an EP called "Some Live Songs" but you can hear a clip on MSN here I think it's really by ALO, but whatever.
Jenn just sent me some wicked funny pictures of a friend and a coworker just brought me a slice of Zoe's chocolate cake.
I've set up 5 projects, printed marketing materials for my boss, solved two tiny problems, and updated a database. I could go home now and it'd be a great day.


4 Comments:
I heard that song the other day, but didn't know it was Jack! I don't think I heard the whole thing, but the "smooth and creamy like peanut butter" definitely caught my attention...
I think it's ALO. But they record on Brushfire Records which is JJ's label. The version I have is MUCH better than the one I heard on MSN.
That makes sense - I usually recognize Jack. Might have to check that one out on iTunes...
you should!
Post a Comment
<< Home