fabricsnob

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from Karate Kid

Well, I know exactly "what's with today, today", but I'm not sharing. I was unproductive with real work but learned how to add links to my blog. yea me.

I was going to post some things I've overheard in the office, but can't bring myself to do it. I'll settle for posting random things today.

A heroine of mine: Nancy Drew. (I want her car. Every girl needs a Midnight blue Mustang-- vintage of course.)

On Sunday I left the door open to my apt. A cat who looked exactly like Zeke (Katie's cat who hated me) in his skinny days graced me with his/her presence. The cat didn't stay long.

We had bonus time at work yesterday. This is a twice-yearly meeting where we all get to Brentwood Country Club at 7 for breakfast, forced comraderie with coworkers, and extra money that is taxed highly and not simply added to our salaries. The upside of this is the $$$ of course. I won a little extra so that was a good way to start the day.

I think that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home