Thanksgiving- a post for Jamie
A friend asked how I was spending this Thanksgiving holiday. I told him I would be going to Hermitage for family lunch. We would all sit around a large table laden with food. There would be lots of belly-laughing, body humor, some spontaneous singing of church or pop songs, and hopefully tears if people laughed hard enough. I love my family for each of those reasons. We actually skipped the body humor this year. too bad. It's inappropraitely funny. Missed Jamie too. (of course, since there was no body humor, no need to sing your signature "sinners Jesus will receive")
Picture was while we were talking to you! Hope your holiday was lovely- and thank you for the sweet compliments. That means a lot to me!



5 Comments:
I'm not Jamie, but I think that might be my favorite picture I've seen of you and your dad!
lol. Thanks. We have some pretty good ones. Need to get one of me and mom too.
Look at you giving Glory!!
oh funny! I was waving at the camera but we can call it "glory" if you like.
Thanks for the shout out, and the connection to home. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Let me know when you're up for a visit to sunny FL. I promise I'm no more wierd than I always have been. Love you girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home