weekend recap
Dear Lord, thank you for a wonderful weekend. I mean it. This was one of the best in a long time. Thursday evening I cleaned the apartment (downstairs). I put lots of stuff away. yea! Friday was a nice dinner and conversation. Saturday was shopping with JB and scrapbooking with TiffSniff and Kristin. (major yea and thank you for The News btw). Sunday I got to church as my brother and sis-in-law pulled into the lot. So we all sat together. This was especially important as I thought PoorBaby#whatever (2) might be there. but he wasn't(thanks). Sunday afternoon, sis-in-law and I worked out. It was the first time I've done anything like that in about 2 years. Then we chatted. Then I went to a friend's place to watch the Oscars. That was self-esteem building for several reasons. Thank you for the strength and self-respect to maintain my decisions and for the good company.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home