No, I'm STILL not done with Harry Potter. (Harry's just dug the grave and learned to block his mind from You-Know-Who)
This morning's music chosen by the jukebox in my head:
1. Nashville, David Mead
2. Lady, Love Me (one more time), George Benson
3. When I See You Smile, Bad English
In an effort to clear my mind and restore it's normal balance of good music, I'm turning on The Nobility (formerly known as JetpackUK). Go buy it, you won't regret it.
ps- Dear men of The Nobility,
Thanks for the myspace comment.
It made my day. I think you're Number 1 too.


1 Comments:
I, for some reason, have sheet music for "When I See You Smile." Some rough looking characters on the front.
Never did sound right on the piano, nor did a girl's voice sound the same holding out that long high note.
But, neither here nor there.
Oh, must get back to work ... procrastinating.
Post a Comment
<< Home