for Katie
Because today at lunch she asked me to post something else so that "the worst song" from my last post would quit plauging her.
Here we go.
I've been really really sleepy lately. Well, mostly Saturday and last night.
Today I received my order of Girl Scout cookies. Yummy THIN MINTS! I'm very excited about this and am halfway through one sleeve already. (sidenote, should there be an alternative girl's society for the rest of the girls called "Gurl Skouts" or similar?)
iTunes is currently playing Jack Johnson's live version of "Bubbletoes" and "Stir it Up". s-i-g-h. I heart Jack. I'm going to listen to it again.

Does anyone have good suggestions for music to add to our 2007 England dvd? Some happy stuff. Would love to have British bands, but not a requirement.
Katie, I don't have anything else to say. I hope that worked. love, Wook


5 Comments:
Thanks Wook. I apprecaite the effort made on my behalf. Unfortunately your new post isn't quite long enough to push wallawallabingbang down the page far enough. When will the torture end?
My word verification today is shmek and that makes me laugh.
Katie, if you use Google Reader to read your blogs, you don't have to look at the Evil Previous Blog Posts.
(Also, in your vast musical collection, do you have anything that might be called... piratey?)
I have the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything song. Somewhere.
Um....I don't think I have anything pratey. If it weren't for a church related event I could give you tons of tavern drink-a-long songs though.
Hahaha. Yeah, I don't think the tavern drinkalong songs are quite appropriate... but thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home