wallawallabingbang
In my head today...
Young Girl- Gary Puckett and the Union Gap (JT, you shouldn't be in danger of singing this one)
My Sharona- The Knack
Jim Dandy - Black Oak Arkansas (was talking about Dazed and Confused soundtrack)
In Christ Alone (yeah, good transition, F.S.)
the witch doctor song- The Chipmunks
now I'm listening to the Spice Girls in the hopes that the sugar-pop girl-power music will eradicate the Witch Docter...
A Whole New World- from Aladdin


3 Comments:
I love that I saw your title and now wallawallabingbang is stuck in my head. Thanks!
quite a nostalgic list ya got there! Aladdin song was my jr prom theme. that was the one we had in the show barn, caught a table on fire, and 'indecent proposal' was the feature movie afterwards! good times!
you really need to post somethign else, because every time I check your blog I get wallawallabingbang stuck in my head since that's at the top.
Post a Comment
<< Home