Chicago for real
Jen has recounted the weekend better than I could, so read it here.
This is my favorite picture from the weekend. I don't know who she is, but I had to take the shot.

Other than meeting the Jetpack guys (sans Sean) at Giordano's, my favorite part of the trip had to be watching a 3 year old hit the Bean and hearing his mom say "honey, we don't want to hurt the Bean". As if he was going to.
We reinacted many things from Ferris Beuller. Staring at Seurat's "Sunday on La Grand Jatte", singing on (well, in front of) a float, dancing people in the park, Wrigley field (kind of). What am I forgetting?
I shopped too much at H&M, bought lots of stuff at Lush. That is about it. I still have a list of things to see and do in Chicago. I'll just have to go back.


5 Comments:
Dang it, I forgot "Don't hurt the Bean!" I was going to mention Bueller, but the post was already ages long. Maybe a special post for a later date.
yep. you can do "Chicago: Part II"
What a beautiful photo.
You've just reminded me what a great city Chicago is...and what it feels like to walk downtown on a warm summer night.
Cameron
HEY! You posted on my blog! That's the 1st time ever. Glad you like the photo.
you forgot the ferris reenactment where they join in the school field trip at the art museum.
and then of course one of you snags a boy for a snog in front of the cool blue room!!
ooo...what a fun phrase i just made up--snagsnog!
Post a Comment
<< Home