fabricsnob

Monday, July 31, 2006

jetpack UK

Finally got to see a Jetpack UK show this weekend in Knoxville. JT and I drove down Saturday late morning and came back last night. I got to meet her family (which is delightful), heard great stories, was embarrassed by her baby bro at lunch on Sunday, and ate at a fabulous hole-in-the-wall pizza joint in Oak Ridge (go Big Ed's!).
The show was Saturday night at Barley's and it was good. I'm glad I got to finally hear them live. If you haven't heard them yet, you should. iTunes the music NOW, visit the webpage (www.jetpackrock.com), OR visit the myspace page (http://myspace.com/jetpack).

Right. I just found out that myspace has apparently been un-blocked by our network administrator at work. I just wasted 20 minutes looking around out there. Wonder what BB will do with that information. Will she get the website blocked again? She DID get her knees lipo-d last week. ew. She's still wearing trousers to cover them up.

There's more, but that's all I can do for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

I second it all. Go buy yourselves some Jetpack. And FS, the fam and Big Ed love you. :)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home