Last night I dreamed his new girl moved all her furniture (including a mini Christmas tree in the kitchen), her dog, and her mother into his apartment. The two women were smokers.
I wish I could get past this one. Time has helped but everytime I see him I hurt again. Especially because I can't risk trying to be friends with him. I don't know how I would even get to that point. I'm still angry for his actions and (more to the point) I'm angry that I hurt myself again. AGAIN. You'd think I would have learned this lesson by now.
Same song. umpteenth verse.


2 Comments:
Hey girl...I was cruising around and found your blog. This one made me cry. I'm sorry you're having a bad time, and I really really hope it is getting better for you. Every person I see healing from heartbreak is a beacon of hope for me when I feel like I might never be whole again. Whew...heavy stuff, but I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you.
awwww. thank you!!! There is hope. I know you are hurting too. It's gonna get better.
Post a Comment
<< Home