fabricsnob

Thursday, July 06, 2006

what's with today today?



This morning I woke up to the sound of sirens on Nolensville Rd.

On the way to work I noticed the car in front of me was acting strangely, weaving all over the place. So I hung back and watched him. The driver threw some paper out the window and I thought “you jerk”. But then at the stoplight, a makeup bag went flying out the passenger side window, followed by what looked a lot like a small purse. Wondering if the car/items were stolen, I got the license # and reported everything. Then I got 3 calls on my cell at work to verify information.
Kind of scary.

As soon as I got to work, one of the girls said BabyIntern had “a problem”. But she was being all suspicious and stuff. Turns out he’d gotten a spider bite while he was working this morning. The girls were kind of freaking out, so I looked in the drawer and found a dead spider, tiny and brown. Checked the internet to make sure it wasn’t a brown recluse, made BabyIntern call his mom just in case. Things are fine now.

It’s only 1pm. (oh. and I've been singing "I Can't Remember" by the Thorns for 3 days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home