fabricsnob

Monday, June 26, 2006

weekend recap

Watched High School Musical and ate Shalimar on Friday night.
Wedding shower for an England Campaign '05 buddy Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon was a wedding at West End that my brother and other friends were in. Got hugged by someone I wish hadn't invaded my personal space. ew. Went to Game Night at a friends' house and played Taboo. Left at 8, went home to start laundry and somehow ended up cleaning in the "spare room" which is full of junk and sewing paraphanlia. YEAH for throwing things away! (why do I still have extra copies of my high school graduation annoucement?)
Sunday after church ate lunch at Panera and gave fashion advice (he asked!). Went to the pool at JT's place and baked for a bit. Even made it to group that night (gold star for me)
Last night several of us went to SATCO for dinner. I have so many great memories of that place! My first visit was during the summer I took Drivers' Ed in high school with a guy from class. Ever since then, it's been just a relaxed place to hang out and laugh with friends. We don't go for the food- it really isn't that great, but the ambiance and the memories I have are wonderful. Last night was perfect-- cool, low humidity. We sat outside (of course).

ps- I learned that my post of songs (6/13) that were in my head also got into other people's heads. Sorry y'all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having fun with posting links, are we?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home