fabricsnob

Monday, July 10, 2006

ijustboughtareallyexpensivesofa

and I'm kinda buzzed about it.
I finally bought that set at Thomasville I have wanted since January. I've taken 2 different people to visit it, tried to find a cheaper version of it, and now the frame is being discontinued so I got the loveseat, chaise, chair AND MATCHING THROW PILLOWS for about cost. The sales lady seemed to think the pillows made the world of difference. Whatever. It's going to take up my whole living room I think. And I'm keeping the red oneI have now because I LOVE it (and true love lasts a lifetime). Red sofa might have to live quietly, shrouded in the background for a while.
Pictures:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I was shocked to see my own face staring back at me (and my honey) but it's a cute blog. I'll visit often.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Comfy! I think I might have to visit you and your chaise lounge...

11:23 AM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I'll have to have a "housewarming" thing soon.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home