posted by fabricsnob @ 5:14 PM
police??
Can I call you The Crimestopper?
any other middle tennessee natives grow up watching those Channel 2 CrimeStoppers (74-CRIME) reinactments of the mid-late 80's?? those clips used to scare the crap out of me!
I used to interview the CrimeStoppers folks all the time. Officer Charles Beasley I think was one of their names. Fun guys.
862-8600!!!I don't know about "the crimestopper" but you can sing the Powerpuff Girls theme song if you want.
i don't remember off. beasley. the guy i do remember had that lasting effect like the Unsolved Mysteries guy
Post a Comment
<< Home
You all know me and if you don't then you probably don't need any of this information anyway.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
police??
Can I call you The Crimestopper?
any other middle tennessee natives grow up watching those Channel 2 CrimeStoppers (74-CRIME) reinactments of the mid-late 80's?? those clips used to scare the crap out of me!
I used to interview the CrimeStoppers folks all the time. Officer Charles Beasley I think was one of their names. Fun guys.
862-8600!!!
I don't know about "the crimestopper" but you can sing the Powerpuff Girls theme song if you want.
i don't remember off. beasley. the guy i do remember had that lasting effect like the Unsolved Mysteries guy
Post a Comment
<< Home