fabricsnob

Friday, July 07, 2006

Mucklewain

Reasons to spend $30 and hours dehydrating in the baking August sun in Harriman, TN:
Steve Earle
Lucero
Todd Snider
Allison Moorer
Garrison Starr
the Katies
Will Hoge
Will Kimbrough
Tommy Womack
Webb Wilder
David Mead
And a bunch of other artists I’ve never heard of. Get out your Crocs. Anyone want to join me for this? It’s the closest I’ll ever get to one of those dancing-in-the-mud festivals.

August 19th. Harriman, TN (about 35 miles outside of Knoxville)
www.mucklewain.com

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

how much? that sounds like fun!

5:02 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I think it's $30 + drive time + being uncomfortable surrounded by neo-hippies in the August heat= seeing steve earl + will hoge (sigh/drool)= priceless

11:08 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I am THERE! So glad you looked this up - I was going to research it tomorrow. Let me know when you're going to buy tickets.

11:11 PM  
Blogger LB said...

I want to go!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I think Al is in too!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home