fabricsnob

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I saw him today. He was walking someone else's dog. He's not who I thought he was when I met him. I wish he was. I know who he is now.
Maybe it's easier this way - knowing he's not good enough.
(but wishing he was)
I'm still a little jealous, a little hurt. I still look for him.
He said our friendship was strong enough. But it's not.
Sand makes a poor foundation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

If you dig deep, you'll see that he's NOT what you want, he's NOT what you need, and he's NOT what you deserve.

12:17 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

amen. you're going to have to keep reminding me of that. I see it, but not all the time. There's a lot of hurt from last fall/winter that you guys have to help me work through. Missed lunch w/ you today!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home