fabricsnob

Sunday, September 24, 2006

from my father

This post is dedicated to Clarissa and Phil:
http://www.songleaderrevolution.com/

"go ahead and sing all four verses cause you're the song leader"
"game may not be suitable for the extremely conservative"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! Ha!

Wow, I always wanted to be the recipient of a dedication ... thank you for fulfilling one of my teenage fantasies. Funny, though, it didn't happen the way I expected. (like from a GUY on "Love songs, after dark, 1-0-6-F-M, W-L-A-C." Remember that?)

4:43 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

well, I could pretend to be tall, dark and handsome but you know me, so that's out. I DO remember "Love songs after dark" but only just. I was listening to oldies or Thunder 94. May it rest in peace.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alert! Alert! Antecedent confusion!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home