fabricsnob

Sunday, September 03, 2006

pla-ya?

Last night some of us from OC staffed a concession stand at the Sounds game to raise funds for the England and Dominican missions. It was an interesting experience. Despite a much deeper feeling of comraderie with my fellow pizza-slingers and refreshment-hawkers, I don't think many of us care to repeat this particular experience.

My favorite quote of the evening was "G! Chris feels strong about the Icees..."

Comment still lingering with me? A man who doesn't know me well said "when I first met you I thought you were a player, but now I know you're just nice to everyone". huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Since when does being nice make you a player?

(Apparently Chris didn't feel THAT strongly about the Icees. What with the hawking beer to minors and all.)

12:43 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

umm yeah. It's not like I said "Hi My Name is... let's have a DTR"

Chris- it was still my favorite quote.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home