fabricsnob

Monday, August 14, 2006

Another "bad" song for you: "Lady In Red". My coworker was singing it off key.

I promised JB I'd post this cause it made me laugh. I was reading about Beckham not being on this year's roster for England. The article called him "petulant" and I enjoyed the use of that word.
JB said, "They can say words like that because they're British."
Me- "I say words like that."
JB- "Well, that's because your part British."
Me- "Ha ha…what?!"
JB- "Well, there is a British-ness about you. Like…you're British. Ya know?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, consider your last name ...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Hee. Excellent point, Clarissa.

I see what JB means, though. Maybe Michelle has rubbed off on you. Hopefully that doesn't make you despondent.

(Did you like that? I thought you would.)

4:30 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

true, ladies.

JT- loved it!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home