fabricsnob

Friday, August 04, 2006

busy day

One of the interns' last day is today. We went to Qudoba to celebrate. (no match for Baja though). Went to Target after and ran into friends I knew dating Z. They just had their 2nd baby and the first is starting school this fall. It was great to run into them though.

Had nice email and another surprise communication. That was fun.
It's gotten busy at work and there's a deadline, but no one telling me what they really want.


The Pretenders' Hatch Show Print poster from their concert came over today. It's very cool. RED. I'm excited.

WILL HOGE is supposed to be playing at Exit/In at the end of September. 2 shows in town! I am very excited. He's also playing at Blue Cat's in K-ville the week before... that could be a fun trip.

Lastly, I had email from the 1st boyfriend again last week. I feel like he should just let things fade away. His email was his usual tangled words and punctuation. But I think above everything else he just really hurts. I don't know what to do there. I don't think there is anything else I can do for him. Even to listen. It would hurt me more than it's worth to do so. He needs a different confidente. I can't absolve him of the responsibility for the pain he caused me, I can only forgive. Since I've accepted his apology, the true forgiveness from me will have to happen over time. What else can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home