fabricsnob

Thursday, August 03, 2006

So baby intern is staying 2 more weeks.

Sometimes problems you think you'll have to fix resolve themselves. yea!

People I would never expect have been reading my blog. It's a little alarming acutally.

Phil told me last night that I was sounding morose. Not the term he used, but it's the same senitment. So I'll tell you that an aquaintance of mine knows the owner of Hatch Show Print. I mentioned wanting a poster from the Pretenders show I went to in 2004. Today I got a call that the guy at Hatch found one and took it to my aquaintance. Yea! I don't actually have it yet, but that just makes me HAPPY.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize YOU were 'fabricsnob'! Well how 'bout that... I s'pose I should apologize for embarrassing you at lunch, but something tells me you didn't quite mind that much. Eh?? I admit I enjoyed the Jetpack show, minus De Novo Dahl being so stinkin loud, but what can you do? Oh, you can buy some Jetpack UK earplugs!! Anyway, I need to have you listen to that band I mentioned... methinks I need your email, though.

7:01 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

That's me! I accept the half-apology, but you're right. It's just that your parents were there and heard the wrong part of the conversation. JT has my email addy.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home