my job
To any of you who ever said you thought my job was cool or fun:
Today I was on hands and knees with my head on the floor of our conference room looking for a model number on the bottom of a cart that only clears the floor by 2".
Baby Intern announced he is available to work for 2 more weeks. I was looking forward to tomorrow being his last day. Another of the interns is a know-it-all and a third one is suddenly not wanting to work and acting shady about it. This is unpleasent.
"We" are reworking the 1st floor of my building. The front is all showroom now (R- NA moved upstairs). But there might not be enough room for a station for me with Admin, so I might have to sit in the library everyday. It's very cold in there.
In music news, I decided today the best term to describe Guster and BNL would be "quirk rock".


2 Comments:
Quirk rock. I like it. Can't decide how I feel about the new BNL single.
eenh. They're stuff has been less appealing since they got "big". Pretty much anything after STUNT sounds too produced. Less quirky.
Post a Comment
<< Home