fabricsnob

Thursday, August 10, 2006

yeah, yea-yea-yea-yea, yeah (mini-rant)

I think my mind is playing it's own version of "Dave Barry's Bad Song Survey". This is the edition exclusively created for me. Today's cut: "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochran.
It's time to fire up the iTunes.

(Tix for the Friday Will Hoge show go on sale thru T-master on Sat!)

Well, there's time for more thoughts since the program I need won't work while anyone else is in it. I really don't understand why something that happens at the same time every week is still forgotten by the people I work with. My work is dependent on them doing this one thing and it's due at the same time on the same day every week. It's just inconsiderate and I'm tired of having to stay late or delay other work because someone can't meet a deadline. And I have no power with which to enforce this.

Maybe I'll hit Zazzle and try to design an England Team shirt. That's a good idea.
oooh. Phone call from JB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home