fabricsnob

Monday, August 07, 2006

goodbye perfect shoes

It is with great sadness that I announce the following:
The perfect shoes I purchased recently are in fact-- NOT PERFECT! Wearing them makes my legs hurt. If anyone finds a similar style with a lower heel let me know. Until then, I'm going to look great in them sitting on my couch. very sad. Shoes like this give women back problems and varicose veins.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly, as I'm a guy, I don't wear those kinds of... things. But, even I could tell you those are imperfect. Forgive me for not being enlightened about the intricacies of women's footwear, but those just look painful/impractical. I'm certainly not meaning to insult your choice of foot apparel, but methinks you surely could find something more comfortable that would still be 'cute'... right? Sho'nuff. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a young male with no fashion sense. Really. I know, try not to look so shocked...

10:20 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

now, i love to wear shoes that instantly make me 5'8" and those are super cute shoes, however they do not look comfy!

10:49 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Adam- I was kind of worried about you having shoe envy actually.

They fit pretty well when I tried them on... and it's really JB's fault that they went home with me anyway. She said "you've been looking for shoes like that ever since I've known you". That's 2 years.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now! Was I wrong? You have been looking for shoes like that for as long as I've known you.

But we both should've known that they wouldn't turn out to be as perfect as they look...they are, after all, JESSICA SIMPSON shoes. (Hint hint.)

But hey, one day you may need them for an event which does not involve walking or long periods of standing and you will be happy that you have them!

Like...um...wait...let me think....um....your funeral? Ok...too morbid. Give me time...I'll come up with something better!

3:13 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

True JB.
"I could have missed the pain, But I'd have had to miss the dance"

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home