same song, millionth verse
Please go out and download/iTunes some Will Hoge. Make some money for this Franklin boy!
Washed By the Water is available through the website. And you need "Someone Else's Baby" so buy Blackbird on a Lonely Wire.
My new artwork (Thanks to Robert at PlaZa for the hookup with Hatch). Y'all might not care, but I'm psyched!


2 Comments:
So I've always liked Will Hoge - at least what I've heard on the radio - so with your suggestion, I bought Blackbird on a Lonely Wire off iTunes. I really like it. I am a convert. Right now I'm listening to Better Off Now (That You're Gone).
If you hit his website, there is a music player just below the bottom right corner of the photo box. It's hard to see... But you can usually listen to stuff. Should have a couple albums on there.
Wanna go to Exit/In with us next month???
Post a Comment
<< Home