fabricsnob

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I woke up this morning with the song Elizabeth Daily sings at the dance in "Better Off Dead" in my head. (FYI- It's called "one way love")
Then I played some Will Hoge while I got dressed. ("It's A Shame" and "Someone Else's Baby").
I listened to JetpackUK in the car on my way back from lunch and sang "Mathematics" until I made fun of a friend and got stuck with "America the Beautiful" as punishment.

Capping all that off was "Warehouse" by Rich Creamy Paint.

Just thought I would share.

ps- I'm at a loss as to why "Someone Else's Baby" is not getting radio play. Go iTunes it. Or listen on his website. It's on the cd "Blackbird on a Lonely Wire". GO!

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

3 cheers for Foxymorons!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

what're you doing next thursday thru saturday?? will hoge is playing the Supper Club in Auburn 8/24!!! we could totally drive down there after work thursday and hang out in the coolest college town in America!

6:00 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Tempting but I can't miss work! Vacation days being saved for October.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home