shameless self-promotion
yesterday: I explained to a man from Cali what a meat and three is. he was amused. spent time with wonderful new friend. girls rock.
today: my checking account is balanced (YEA me). I ate breakfast. I look really cute (again, yea me). Bills are all paid.
recently: I've managed to do pilates twice within a week, spent more time on existing relationships, and begun to cultivate new ones.
The year is starting off nicely. Hopefully I'll continue on the good path.


5 Comments:
Woo hoo! Keep it up.
i met a guy on the AmSouth customer service line from Vermont, who loves Guster (he heard it playing in my background at work), and shares my dislike of having 15 passwords that i can't remember all for the sake of security, which is funny since i told him i only know 2 people from Vermont and they moved there b/c of Amsouth. it's fun to meet random people!
Wait... I don't know what a meat and three is, either. Does that mean you get to make fun of me, too?
Oh, baby brother.
Meat and three = establishment serving some form of meat + three vegetables, preferably cooked to mush (see: squash, green beans, collard greens). Local examples include Swett's.
No, Adam. We'll just take you to one next time you're around.
Post a Comment
<< Home