Target
So last night I dreamed about wanting intensely to go to Target today, New Year's Day. I wanted them to make my passport photo so I could renew mine. (Oddly enough the gov't sent out a passport renewal packet to me at my correct address in this dream.) But someone had died and prevented me doing the things I wanted to do. It wasn't someone I was close to, but someone connected to me through friends of a friend's family from Lipscomb. It was very odd. I wasn't upset or anything, sad and offering my sympathies to the family.
This kind of thing has happened more than once here lately and I don't know what to make of it. I'm never sad or hurt or otherwise more emotionally involved which is a little disturbing. Mostly, I want this theme to go away. It's a bit alarming.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home