I've been dreaming about England for the past two nights. Tuesday night in my dream we went to Loughborough over the holiday weekend as some kind of try out for the people who've never been. When we arrived, there was another mission group there from the States. I saw Justin from high school and another guy who was like my little brother during my senior year of high school. We didn't have sleeping arrangements or any supplies. TiffSniff was freaking out because we hadn't written the HBC cirriculum. I ended up bunking with Vick. The End.
Last night was different. Probably because I had a message from Matt telling me 1.we should go see his preferred football team Nottingham Forrest play and 2. that everyone there is getting ready for our visit and excited to see us! He was encouraging and said we don't even know how we impact their congregation. I was so touched! In last night's dream we were in the auditorium (which was mysteriously elevated about 4 feet off the floor). I sat next to Doug from high school and asked if he wanted to speak at the youth weekend. The kids were dressed for a pre-Halloween celebration as ghouls, etc. I talked to TiffSniff about people who we didn't recognize from the year before. There was a set of twins. Oh. and I also remember walking around the block in my dream (it sat between two cross streets, but in reality it's in the middle of a block) and looking at the street signs. I can't remember the street address for the church and couldn't find it on the map of Loughborough on Google. I remember feeling so loved and happy and excited to be there! I didn't want to wake up!!!
The End.
We have about 6 weeks before we go over again. Plans are shaping up for our work and I'm getting excited. I can't wait to see Laura and Kirsty especially. And Sam, Liam, Joanne, Matt, Tim, Andy and Graham! Plus all the kids!!! But I'm afraid too. I'm afraid my heart won't be as open this time, or that I'll let a bad attitude take hold and not be who I need to be there. I'm really trying to spend more time in prayer and retrain my thoughts about certain aspects of this week. I ask for your prayers, my friends. Thanks in advance!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home