fabricsnob

Monday, November 12, 2007

lighting for all

It's been a long time since I've seen anything truly worthy of blogging. I found this at work. It's a Bat pendant with a snake. A similar style is available in a finish called Old Brass but it looks gold. Just let me know how many you want to order. I'll be happy to help. ;P



ps- the website says it symbolizes the triumph of science/medicine over witchcraft.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you could land me that beaut' for just under $2000?

Put me down for two.

Sal. : )

9:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

My sister and her tiny head would like one.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Now come on, if it was something totally different, it would be really cute!

9:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

oh, just what i've always wanted!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home