fabricsnob

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This post is all about dating and music.
I'm listening to Will Hoge on the iPod and eagerly anticipating his latest show at The Cannery on SATURDAY!

Dear Will,
I haven't seen you since November in Atlanta and I was too tired and cranky to appreciate you. Will you pretty please play "Someone Else's Baby" for me and "Sweet Magdeline" for Jen? Also, what happened to Dean? I miss him. I'm really glad Adam plays with you now though cause he's just the coolest, humblest looking rock star I've seen in a long time.
Thanks, F.S.
so. hm. Dating. When is it a date and not just hanging out? Is it if he pays? I have evidence to the contrary. And is it more respectful to assume it is or is not a date? I'm just wondering. I think date status depends on intention. But what if I can't determine his intention? Can I, at 30, just be blunt and ask? I know I can, but should I? eek.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

PS: Dear Will, I would also love it if you played "July Moon," because that is tied with "Sweet Magdeline" for my favorite and you haven't played it the last two times I've seen you. Also, I second the addition of Adam F. to the band. He is cool, confident and nice and is totally my latest musician crush.

Mwah,
jen

(FS: If you figure out that dating stuff, I assume you'll let me know.)

5:03 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Jen- I KNEW there was another song you loved. I couldn't remember which one. YAY. Maybe you should myspace him and request July Moon?
I bet it's gonna be heavy on the newest stuff though since this is the 1st show in Nashville since NSN in October. sad. Maybe he'll play "our" songs though.

And I totally will, if I ever figure it out.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

are there any tix left?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Katie - I think so. WRLT's still advertising it and hasn't mentioned a sellout.

3:28 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I think tix are still available.
www.willhoge.com
www.mercylounge.com

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home