nothing much
I'm getting out of work at a decent time on a billing night. Hoo-ray for me!
I think I'm going to make polo shirts part of my uniform this summer. I just bought 2 and though they kind of make me look like a college student, they're comfy and I like them. Maybe if I pop the collar???
I realized that I haven't posted anything about snobby fabric on my blog. I should do that. Textile Fabrics is having a big sale right now. I need to go and find inspiration for my living room.
I might have found a suitable sofa to replace the one I love but I haven't seen it in person yet. It's less than 1/2 my COST of the T-ville one so I think it's worth looking at.
Saw an old aquaintance perform last night. I love his voice. Brandon Heath
Had email today from Denver-boy. sigh. hmmm.


5 Comments:
I like the green one!
Oh, yeah. Go green.
Well, fabric is negotiable on them. I won't go orange. =) But probably not the green either. Would rather do that color on the wall.
i think i like the green. although i love anything orange, the other sofa reminds me of my parents living room circa 1983.
I saw the green one today. Not as good in person, but it might work. I'll consider it. Price goes up $75+ if I change fabric...
Post a Comment
<< Home