will

Saw Will Hoge tonight at the ExitIn. What a great show! Tons better than the show in Feb at City Hall. The 1st song of the encore was a cover of Tiny Dancer. "Levon" was with us so we got to dance. It was a year late, but who's counting. Ended the encore set with "Let me be Lonely" and that's my favorite (most of the time). I'm a happy girl.

Thanks to JT for the pics!


2 Comments:
It was a great show, right? I'm so glad I went! I wore out my Blackbird CD - will have to reburn. You going to be at LB's tonight? I think I'm skipping the video because I don't feel so good and am a giant slacker...
You should BUY any of Will's stuff. There are probably copies at Great Escape under $10. (It was an incredible show!)
Post a Comment
<< Home