posted by fabricsnob @ 11:36 PM
Why on earth are you posting so late/early? You should be in bed at that time. Crazy Mel
Yeah, and you need to decide on an avatar already!!
well, I didn't work earlier in the evening. Plus I'm a night owl. Can't help it. Clarissa- I like changing it. I'll probably settle on MyMelody though.
Post a Comment
<< Home
You all know me and if you don't then you probably don't need any of this information anyway.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Why on earth are you posting so late/early? You should be in bed at that time. Crazy Mel
Yeah, and you need to decide on an avatar already!!
well, I didn't work earlier in the evening. Plus I'm a night owl. Can't help it.
Clarissa- I like changing it. I'll probably settle on MyMelody though.
Post a Comment
<< Home