fabricsnob

Friday, March 09, 2007

reality bites

I woke up this morning (at 6:20am) quite disoriented and grateful it was Saturday. I was so thankful, I said it out loud. Then as I relaxed into the idea I could sleep late today, I realized I couldn't. I began to cough (spring is coming to Nashville). It was Friday and I had to work.

It's now 9:30 and I can't seem to fully wake. I'm sitting at my desk not sure where to start but knowing a full list of things I must complete today. Furniture research, sample orders.

As I drove to work this morning, I began to remember bits of my dreams.
I remember somehow talking to GrantB from my high school youth group. He was wanting to buy a house but said he could only afford to live in Hickory Hollow. I told him about the condo development being built in my neighborhood.

Then I dreamed I got a text message from Zach (but somehow his name on the msg was different). It simply said "I miss you". Following this message was one he forwarded me from his current girlfriend (called Jessica in my dream) in which she was calling him "cuddle upkins" or soemthing. odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home