fabricsnob

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

not going to bother making up a title for this one

I’ve been craving Krispy Kreme glazed donuts for 2 days now. I finally left work this morning to grab some at Kroger. This is strange because I don’t usually crave donuts, much less Krispy Kreme.

Wondering what concerts are going to be like this summer. Anything good happening???

Listening to Fleming and John on my iPod. I still love them. The other night I found Self's first cd and put it in. I felt like I was in high school. Too bad the cd is out of print. And who put this on Wikipedia?

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Guster and Ray LaMontagne. July 22. Ryman.

9:37 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

sounds good. I'm in.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm offended by your choice of donuts.

But I want to go to that concert with y'all.

12:16 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

That was another reason it was weird. I don't eat KK's...

2:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey....KK's are fantastic!

4:17 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Yes they are, but I normally go to Fox's Donut Den

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

If you put an original glazed (KK) in the microwave for eight seconds, it is like mushy sugar in your mouth. Junk food euphoria. Ever tried that with the Donut Den?

6:21 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Haven't tried that. I usually go for cake donuts anyway...

9:44 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

8/21 starwood--counting crows and goo goo dolls.
7/22 oh yeah--Guster!!
Wednesday night--Irish eyes a smilin'!?
june 13--dance your tush off at Decades and help moi celebrate 30!

8:57 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

putting 6/13 on the calendar. No GooGooDolls for me. I saw them once already, before Johnny started only writing annoying ballads. Prob'ly in for Guster. And at some point we'll have to hit Mulligan's on a weekend...

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home