fabricsnob

Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend recap

It's Monday. Well, not for much longer. Somehow, I've ended up working over 1 1/2 hours today. yuk. AND I was earlier than normal. yea me!

Yesterday I helped paint a Habitat House with a few other OC-ers. That was a great experience. I didn't expect to feel so blessed, but I do. We got to meet the home owners which was wonderful. If you have the oppertunity, I encourage you to participate. (No Dad, I was painting. No power-tools or chain saws.) After we got home, I did laundry, and vegged. Watched "Just Friends" with Ryan Renolds who seems to be immitating Jim Carey.

Saturday was game night at friends' apt. Fun times. Earlier Saturday was a co-worker's wedding at Cragfont in Castillian Springs. It's past Gallatin.

Friday? I don't really remember Friday.... oh. Appearance at Bunko with co-workers, rescuing more of my stuff from Mom and Dad's so my mother can "reclaim my closets". Home to begin guest room organization.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

cragfont? i've never heard of that. the picture does look like good wedding potential...

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home