fabricsnob

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

mega birthday shoutout

To JenT! Happy happy birthday!
Glad we got to celebrate with you (yesterday was her real birthday).

I'm so happy to have gotten to know you this year!
What can I say about someone who says the same thing at the same time as I do?
I hope this year brings you many blessings.

You're a human sparkler---- you are!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

1) The feeling is quite mutual. Hooray for Chicago, Knoxville, England, John Cusack, Amos, Lorelai, Rory, and yes...even jetpack for bringing us together. Thanks for the birthday shoutout!

2) I had forgotten about that picture.

1:07 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

I agree!!!
I think I forgot to send it to you. Did I?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

I do not have that picture in my possession, no.

10:45 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

by george, that couch looks familiar!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home