i'm about to go for a walk. call me if you're still at work and checking blog comments!
it's very monday. i was in a very boring meeting for 3 hrs. i learned about writing mental disability assessments, traumatic brain injury, and your disability right is ceased for life if the alleged impairment was caused by committing a felony. Zzzzz.....
b/c i looked at JT's post, 4th word, and saw monday. i had to think this morning what i had on monday (for fear of repeat) b/c that day seemed so last week!
8 Comments:
Sounds like your Monday was about like mine...
And yet here I am, commenting on your blog. I'm about to work, I promise!
You must have Coke at Joey's!
CDs can walk?
So did you have Coke at Joey's? Joey wouldn't know what to do if you got water!
I was pretty good today. I got my 2 glasses of water. Drank Coke at Joey's. Broke down this afternoon at 4 and got another Coke though.
I think cd's generally roll, but CD has legs. She cancelled on me though.
i'm about to go for a walk. call me if you're still at work and checking blog comments!
it's very monday. i was in a very boring meeting for 3 hrs. i learned about writing mental disability assessments, traumatic brain injury, and your disability right is ceased for life if the alleged impairment was caused by committing a felony. Zzzzz.....
wow Amanda. I'm intreigued by your comment "very Monday" since it was Tuesday.
b/c i looked at JT's post, 4th word, and saw monday. i had to think this morning what i had on monday (for fear of repeat) b/c that day seemed so last week!
Post a Comment
<< Home