fabricsnob

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

s-i-g-h

My mood today matches this rain. Seriously, we finally get some warmer weather and it rains.
(I think it's Denver Boy's fault. He always brought nasty weather with him and he was supposedly in the area this past weekend.) Oh well.

So he's seeing a new girl. I'm sad. Thank you to everyone who cheered me up today. I appreciate it. I'm trying to remember that it's good and I had reservations about being with this one anyway. But it still hurts.

Hung out with my family last night. I love them so much! It's family time and entertainment all in one. Look for us on the Timbotron Sunday. Dad's leading.

I'm done today. Going home.

(wook)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for the brownies.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Timbotron. I love it.

Sorry you had an icky day!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home