fabricsnob

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"mmm...cool, minty bliss"

Over the past 2 days, I've eaten a whole bag of Mint Milano cookies. yum.

Someone I haven't seen in a while might be in town soon. I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks though. Another friend who normally calls and isn't... why don't boys do what we want them to do?

Today took forever. Why do some days seem longer than others? It was really cold at work too. I turned the heat on in my car when I went to lunch so I could warm up! That reminds me, the window is still halfway up. It stuck after I went through the drive through. At least it's not rainy right now.

Yet another friend, someone I used to be close to, is having problems I think. I wish I knew what to do. I want to help and be compassionate, but I think this person wouldn't listen and would only be hostile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home