posted by fabricsnob @ 11:02 AM
June 2 is my birthday! I'm looking for something fun/interesting/adventurous to do! Could this be part of it?
of course! Will you wear a tiara if I get you one?
Well, her blog address DOES include "princess"...I could be up for it as well!
absolutely, it's on the calendar! this town is filled with TONS of live tunes. i just discovered pete yorn is at exit/in 7/17. who's in?!
Post a Comment
<< Home
You all know me and if you don't then you probably don't need any of this information anyway.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
June 2 is my birthday! I'm looking for something fun/interesting/adventurous to do! Could this be part of it?
of course! Will you wear a tiara if I get you one?
Well, her blog address DOES include "princess"...
I could be up for it as well!
absolutely, it's on the calendar!
this town is filled with TONS of live tunes. i just discovered pete yorn is at exit/in 7/17. who's in?!
Post a Comment
<< Home