happiness
There are some things that never cease to make me happy. Oddly enough listening to
is one of them. (T-Fo's fault) Also the ALO song "girl i wanna lay you down" as sung by Jack Johnson (previously mentioned). Joey's Pizza has become comfort food over the last 2 years. Right. Things that never fail to make me happy. My younger brother. He's so silly. If I'm sad he jokes to make me laugh but he hugs me at the same time and says that whatever is wrong will be ok. (and if it's a boy, he threatens to break his legs). Lately, watching Love Monkey (taped by my mom). Wild violets in the spring time.Because I know you are dying to know, current addictions are Purity Chocolate milk (all the fat please, no blue lable for me!). My chocolate milk really IS better than your chocolate milk. Also I've been eating Snyders' Butter Snaps pretzels a lot lately. Now see, aren't you glad you read this post?


5 Comments:
is that JJ song the one about being smooth and creamy like peanut butter? i heard that the other day!
Purity is great comfort food! I'm still kinda sad I missed the field trip to the Purity dairy in 2nd grade b/c I puked. All the kids came back to school the next day with fun free stuff.
That's the one, Vick. It makes me happy whenever it comes on. Thank you, WRLT. Although I need to hear the JJ version!
I missed my second grade Valentine's day party because I had strep throat. But Mom was a room mother. So she went and helped with the party and brought me back all the ice cream sundae stuff (Mayfield is our dairy of choice in East TN). My momma's great.
Yea for mommies!
I'll have to let you guys hear the JJ version of that song. It's great. Better than ALO in my opinion. More personality.
I'm glad I could help to feed your Joey's addiction! I am currently addicted to anything with a chocolate coating.
Did you get the JJ version off iTunes?
Post a Comment
<< Home