ugh
ohmygross
What a yucky day. The weather was funky this AM, but looks ok now. I completely forgot to do a report I ALWAYS do on Thursdays. I'll do it in the morning. One of my co-workers is being talked about badly by the girls I sit near. They aren't people I really want approval from, nor does co-worker, but it's still disconcerting to hear people be mean about someone you like. It felt like 9th grade in this department all day. Now I'm off to dinner with friends I never see. I have a headache and I just want to go home. Not to miss out on the company, but just because my mood is so gross. ugh.


2 Comments:
I'm glad you came to dinner anyway!
me too. I knew I'd be happy once I got there. Plus I took Advil. yea!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home