In early celebration of Dad's birthday we went to Opryland to hear Bonnie Raitt. Keb'Mo opened and I think he was the best part of the show. Bonnie Raitt rocks but Keb'Mo blew my socks off.
Daddy requested the KebMo cd for his b'day after he and mom went to the show. it's all i can do NOT to open the stinkin package to listen to it before i see them this weekend!!
Oh wait I forgot I've been jammin to the Pink Spiders! fabu tunes!
3 Comments:
Nice to see your happy faces! I love Bonnie Raitt.
Daddy requested the KebMo cd for his b'day after he and mom went to the show. it's all i can do NOT to open the stinkin package to listen to it before i see them this weekend!!
Oh wait I forgot I've been jammin to the Pink Spiders! fabu tunes!
It was a great show!
Post a Comment
<< Home