fabricsnob

Friday, May 26, 2006

week recap

So yea! it's the weekend. I'm excited. Hopefully I'll get a chance to sleep in some and work around the apartment.
Dinner last night was good. I caught up with a friend from work after dinner. Say a little prayer for this friend who's going through a rough patch please. I think things will be ok, but this friend really needs some support.

I realized last night how childish I've been acting. I'm mean and gossipy at work and it needs to stop. I'm just poisoning myself and I need to be better than that. I know better and I've sunk to the level of immediate co-workers. I'm trying to be more positive and gracious, less snarky and critical.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be working at the apartment, scrapbooking, shopping and sleeping in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know everything that goes on at your office, but it can't be easy to resist gossip in an office full of women. They need something to pass the time!

Work is sometimes like High School. Who ACTUALLY went to school every day excited to learn? Not very many people! They went to see the cute guy or girl they had a crush on or to meet up with their friends or to talk about what was going on with other people. Drama drama drama.

Besides, some people set themselves up to be talked about. If you thrust yourself out there trying to be high and mighty, better than someone else, above someone else, or to suck up as much attention as you can get, there is bound to be negative repurcussions.

And I think you know who I am talking about!! lol

Besides, if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it. Again...discussing someone inparticular. lol

Ok....getting down off my soap box now!

JB

9:26 AM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

Too true.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home