fabricsnob

Monday, October 16, 2006

anxiety dreams and other things

I've officially started stressing about going to England. We leave on Friday. Last night I dreamed one of our team dropped out because of something I did. (I'm ignoring the narcisissm in that thought.) Today I bought 40 kids' size undershirts for the tye-dye on the day we discuss Lydia. When the oven timer went off, I opened the refridgerator door.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Now I'm really curious as to who dropped out and why.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Al said...

I had a day like that a few weeks ago...I was getting dressed and was really distracted. When I looked down my shirt and my underwear were on backwards. I'll say a prayer for you and the other Anglophiles.

12:16 PM  
Blogger fabricsnob said...

oh my word. That is funny. There've been several things in that vein for me lately...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I dreamt the other night that I forgot to re-pack my carryon bag after your birthday the other night. So all I had were the work clothes I had changed out of.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home